Lake View Sites
Lake Access Sites
Video Hike The Creek
Bay View Cottage Pic
Utopia Bay Photos
Directions and Map
Hike Trail Map
P.O. Box 631
Crosslake, MN 56442
E-mail Us Here
Ownership in this exclusive lake shore neighborhood gives you a lifestyle where you own 56 acres in common and take title of a building site(lot) for your home. Your investment is protected by covenants. The exclusive Lake View building sites offer captivating panoramic lake views in a quiet Minnesota setting that will never change. We also will have Seasonal Lake Access Sites in a beautiful park like setting about 300 yards off the lake. Your opportunity to own is rapidly changing so take advantage early of available site options. If you have ever dreamed of owning a lake home with acreage, vast lake shore, panoramic northern Minnesota views, a trout stream and wetlands, along with a place to build storage for all your toys - then this is your opportunity to affordably accomplish that dream, with the byproduct of ensuring an environmental legacy for generations to come. Please note that our bank is willing to provide financing for qualified buyers.
- Only 3 Lake View Sites left, and 8 Seasonal Lake Access Sites.
- Lake View Sites: The sale of year-round residential Lake View sites 1, 4 & 5(note: 5 comes with cottage #5 for use through 2020) include water , drain field, electric, and High Speed Fiber Optics closely located for you to tie into. The Lake View sites have fantastic panoramic vistas of the lake where you could build a year-round lake home.
- Seasonal Lake Access Sites: Fall of 2013 we relocated 4 cottages on to some of the Seasonal Lake Access Sites. We have 8 lake access sites left - #7 & #8, #10(2 Bedroom Itasca Cottage coming in July) & #12-15, and #18 where you can build your own summer cottage. These sites are located in a park like setting surrounded by woods about 300 yards from the lake and each has water, sewer, electric, and High Speed Fiber Optics located to easily tie into.
- Strict architectural control
- You take title to and own your site as well as a 1/20 undivided interest in the common grounds
- You can act as your own contractor, or we can help you with great local contractors design and build your custom dream cottage
- The right to build your own 16' x 40' pole barn on the common grounds
- The right to build your own 12' x 12' shed on your site
- The right to purchase an association approved Rubbermaid shed (#1887157) for the area set aside by the beach
- Boat slips (for sites 1-5)
- Day docking
- Private boat launch
- Items included in your ownership are: 5 aluminum roll-in docks, aluminum swim raft, commercial grade paddle boat, kayak, 4 lounge chairs, 2 cedar benches, 2 cedar swing chairs, 2 benches, Ponderosa childrens playground, 2 hammocks, and a beach groomer.
- Hiking trails
- Trout Stream (Click here for a video tour)
- Sandy swim beach - our new beach groomer keeps the swim area sandy all season
- Utilities (Available are: ACS - offering High Speed Fiber-Optics for phone, internet, security, and cable. Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and Alltel cell service, Wild Rice electric, and several propane opinions.)
- Over 1300' of lakeshore on Elbow Lake
- Approximately 56 acres of property owned in common
The greatest benefit of owning in our association is that the annual cost is usually arounnd $500 and includes insurance, mowing, trash removal, snow plowing, dock install and removal, road grading, basic electric for common meters & lighting,( and turning on and off the water supply on sites 6-20). All you need to do is come and enjoy!!
Please contact us if you have further questions or would like us to email you our owners association documents.